Lipoid manufactures a wide range of synthetic phospholipids that meet industrial standards in compliance with the cGMP requirements and environmentally sound process management.
The product range encompasses:
- Phosphatidylcholines (e.g. DLPC, DMPC, DPPC, DSPC, DOPC, POPC)
- Phosphatidylglycerols (e.g. DMPG-Na, DPPG-Na, DSPG-Na, DOPG-Na, POPG-NH444, other salts are available on request)
- Phosphatidylethanolamines (e.g. DMPE, DPPE, DSPE, DOPE)
- Phosphatidylserines (e.g. DOPS-Na, other salts are available on request)
- Phosphatidic Acids (e.g. DPPA-Na, DSPA-Na, other salts are available on request)
- PEGylated Phospholipids (e.g. MPEG-2000-DSPE, MPEG-5000-DPPE)
Synthetic phospholipids are used primarily for the manufacture of pharmaceuticals, such as drug delivery systems for parenteral application. They are produced and controlled in compliance with the most stringent cGMP criteria.